Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. A huge \”thank you!\” to our armed forces, first responders, and their equally brave families this Memorial Day Weekend. The mixed blessing of a three-day weekend is before us (not looking forward to Tuesday\’s workload) but I hope you\’ll check out \”5 Things\” that might blow your mind… or give you a little bit of a giggle:
1) Any group called the D-Day Darlings seems like a great tribute for Memorial Day. (Yes, I realize they are British but no less relevant.) Warning: There\’s some Simon Cowell there and you may need the Kleenex.
2) Watch (or listen to) what happens with the Blue Man Group meets the Kodo Drummers. Unsurprisingly, it\’s a cool video!
3) A scientific (but delicious) approach to chocolate chip cookies looks a-mazing! I\’m secretly relieved they didn\’t go with the coconut oil (not a fan) and cannot wait to give these a go. What about you?
4) This trailer for Destination Wedding sort of found me today and I think it sounds like something I might actually like to watch. Wynona Ryder and Keanu Reeves play two mismatched wedding guests who are sort of thrown together while traveling solo. The story seems like a cute idea although maybe because I\’m a sucker for Keanu Reeves… and can relate to going to weddings with a \”plus one.\”
5) This video is from years ago (maybe 2006?) but I remembered how much I liked the Bluegrass version of Van Halen\’s \”Jump.\” And I\’m not even that crazy about Bluegrass but this is a really fun arrangement… dare you not to tap your toes!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!