Happy Friday and Happy World Kindness Day! Hope that you all had a great week and are able to do something kind today. Heaven knows that we all need more kindness this year. Like A LOT more!
Well, even if your week was no-so-kind it is Friday, my friends. We\’ve got 13 days left until Thanksgiving and 42 days until Christmas. Wow! But, before you contemplate the holidays, I hope that you\’ll check out \”5 (kind) Things.\” Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
1) Let\’s begin with one of the kindest men to walk the planet: Mr. Rogers! In this video, he gives some excellent advice that still holds true all these years later. Who is your \”neighbor?\” Oh, just everyone else.
2) The word \”kind\” always reminds me of Blockbuster Video\’s \”Be Kind, Rewind\” slogan. In the golden era of VHS, it was also a nice reminder to be considerate of the next person who might rent the video.
3) Be kind to your eyes and check out these adorable \”fluffy cows.\” They are actually Scottish and even more adorable in person. It\’s quite cold in the Highlands for most of the year so they definitely have the right idea with those fuzzy coats!
4) I love this short film titled \”Mr. Indifferent.\” It\’s a PSA about volunteering your time but it can also serve as a reminder to be on the lookout for where you can be kind/helpful to others. Not to mention that it\’s also quite cute.
5) With all the tributes to the great Alex Trebek, one of the greatest came from his wife who shared photos of them together. That is a beautiful wedding photo!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Don\’t forget to be kind to someone today and have a wonderful weekend, everyone!