Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least it went so quickly that you didn\’t get too bogged down. This week a great first lady passed on as did a beloved member of my local community. I didn\’t have the pleasure of meeting either woman but I know people who have and I have benefited from their influence on this country and this state. If you remember, please pray for their families and loved ones.
And now on a much lighter note I hope you enjoy your Friday and these \”5 Things\”:
1) This song has been stuck in my head all week. (Apologies in advance if it gets stuck in your head, too.) A fun song with a pretty groundbreaking video for the time.
2) It\’s baby goat season!!! Your daily dose of incredible cuteness has arrived. (You\’re welcome.) Everytime I see one of these videos I try to figure how I could have a pet baby goat with my HOA. 🙂
3) One of the coolest things to happen this week: An amateur runner won the Boston Marathon! In a major coup over the established runners, a 30-year-old from Japan went the distance. An inspiring story!
4) The Moth podcast featured a story that really touched my heart this week: \”The Magical Fuzzy Worm.\” After growing up in Serbia, Sofija Stefanovic and her family relocate to Austrailia and she realizes what a limiting environment Communism created in her childhood.
5) Michelle Malkin\’s hilarious article in defense of Chick-Fil-A is definitely worth sharing. Even if you don\’t like their politics, you can probably appreciate their food and their philanthropy.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!