Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least made it out of Hurricane Dorian with your loved ones in one piece. Houses, cars, etc. can be replaced, thankfully!
Talk about looking for the helpers this week: A gentleman bought almost $50K in supplies for people in the Bahamas. And we know that\’s just the tip of the iceberg… there are some wonderfully courageous and generous people out there on a mission to help their fellow humans. Let\’s keep them and the folks affected by the hurricane in our prayers this weekend! Now, onward with this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) King&Country teamed up with the legendary Dolly Parton for a new release of \”God Only Knows\” and it is spine-tinglingly good!
2) Very timely video: This week Pub Choir decided to sing \”How Deep Is Your Love\” when someone close to me was joking that it could be rewritten as \”How Safe Is Your Tub\” for a certain commercial. Haha!
3) \”Matchmaker, matchmaker…\” Ireland boasts a master matchmaker with 50 years of experience. Isn\’t he adorable? Half the beauty of this video is his farm and those majestic horses. Lovely!
4) This article could be the kick in the pants that you (and I) need today: \”You\’re Not Lazy, Bored, or Unmotivated.\”
5) I kind of love that Bear Grylls wrote a devotional! All this time the family has been watching his TV shows with enjoyment because he\’s a cool guy and family-friendly. Nice to know that he\’s also a man of faith!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!